Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh My Edward!!!

This weekend was Twilight Weekend. I know i'm obsessed! It was SO great! Isn't Edward amazing? Oh and Bella? Oh and the Cullens? Oh and JACOB!! I loved the movie! My only wish is that it was longer! I can't wait for New Moon. It's my favorite of the series. Can you imagine the Volturi on the big screen!?

Valerie and I went to a TwilightMOM's Party. We met up with Kristen and had a blast! Those girls put so much work into that party. It was so fun to see everyone again.

Kristen Valerie and I


Kristen and I with Lisa...

Kristen and I

4 comments:

Chanté said...

You ARE a big fan! How great to have such a fun girls night and see it. I'm excited to see New did Moon; even though Edward did look constipated! :) :)

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Yep, you're obsessed! But in a good way, right?! I still haven't seen it... this weekend!

Field Family said...

You make me laugh. And New Moon was my favorite too. Would have been fun to see it with you, but I wasn't up for the midnight showing.

heather said...

So fun ot find other Utah Twilight Moms who are bloggers!