Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon



Yes, i'm one of those people! Two years ago I read a book with and apple on the cover. Stephenie Meyer rocked my world. I joined TwilightMOMs shortly after and have had the time of my life. This year we did an event at the Expo center called the New Moon Experience! We had cars, photobooths, La Push, Forks and Volterra. We had amazing vendors and Alice's Salon. After six months of planning, lots of drama, and meeting a lot of great girls. I can't believe it's over! Only 216 days until Eclipse!

La Push...



Brooke, Valerie and I.


Jacob's Motorcycle
Forks




Valerie, Genell, me, Brooke, Ashlee, and The Lisa.


Bella's Truck.

The photobooth print out.

Volterra!
I really like my hair curly
Valerie, Kristen and I waiting for a little of this....
and a whole lotta this....
The movie was awesome! Greatly improved from Twilight. I will always love the books more but they did a great job!
On day two I really liked my hair curly so I had the girl do it again right before my shifts started...
my crazy comittee heads Steph and Rae
and one of the sweetest Amy's she just makes you happy by being around her...

When it was all over the Reelz channel put on a little after party. Some how Valerie got me to dance. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: