Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gardner Village Breakfast with a Witch

Gardner Village breakfast witha witch! Gardner Village does breakfast with a witch every year for 10 dollars a person. They kids get pancakes, eggs, bacon, and other goodies along with a short little show from the witches. These women are so entertaining.

Itsy Bitsy Witch with her pet spider!

Valerie and I trying to strike a pose at the breakfast with a witch. We were tired after a really late night before. Valerie's wig is awesome.

Cheeks with the squeeky mouse from the table.

Ghetto witch Shelby with cheeks.

Me and my little witch.





These two are trouble.

Trying to do the witch face! This is going to become an annual tradition. It was so much fun. I wish I would have noticed earlier there was a smudge on the lense of my camera. Ugh.. at least there are a few good photos.

No comments: