Friday, May 9, 2014

My Grumpest

Today, I lost my Dad. Charles Patrick Carter was bigger than life. He had the most wonderful laugh. He also had a short fuse. He was loud. He was giving. His favorite thing was to grocery shop and spoil his grandkids. He loved a good deal and a yard sale. Mi Ranchito and China Light were his favorite places to eat. He was a loyal friend. He would do anything to help you as long as he could. He loved his little dog Charlie more than anything. He was proud of his red truck he drove across country. I'll miss calling and just talking to him when I needed to complain. I'll miss him yelling at me because I'm late and a crappy driver. He loved his grandkids.
 I will miss him more than words can say. 
Love you Daddy Grumpest. See you again soon. 












No comments: