Sunday, August 15, 2010

11 months







Briella is 11 months old. I can't believe it's been a year already since she blessed our family. She has grown so much and her little personality is so much fun. She's so happy and loves to give kisses.She waves bye bye, and hi. She also does big girl. If you ask her who's a big girl she'll put her hands above her head. She loves to play peekaboo. She will hide her face anywhere. She's on a great schedule and doing awesome with out her binkie. I tried to take her bottle away. She's not doing so well on the regular milk. I think I might have to put her on soy. So I put her back on the formula for one more month.
Her schedule goes.
8:30-9:00 Get up and morning bottle.
10:00-breakfast
11-12:30 morning nap.
1:00 bottle
1:30-lunch
2:30-5:00-afternoon nap
6:00-dinner
8:00-bottle
8:30-bed

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Your kids are darling! FYI, Ryan had a hard time on milk until I gave up on whole milk and started him on 2%. If she was taking regular formula, she probably doesn't have a milk intolerance...just my two cents. Hope you're well!